I'm a User Experience Designer with a demonstrated track record of success in diverse sectors, including forex trading, investment, entertainment, and education. For me, an ideal user experience is one that is memorable, functional and diverse. Having been able to work directly with users and having their input help me form complete products has built an empathy and understanding in my design process that has allowed me to create unique, meaningful experiences that will help businesses now and in the future.
- Proficient in UX/UI design and idea conceptualization including research, user testing and prototyping.
- Building Personas,User Journeys and User Stories
- Highly skilled in creating user flows, wireframes, microinteractions and prototypes. Advanced understanding of app and web development with focus on creating meaningful user experiences.
- Hands-on experience developing prototypes and wireframes with advanced tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, and Omnigraffle.
- Management of communities utilizing Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc).
- Bilingual - fluent in English and Spanish with language citation for translation.
Having always had a love for solving puzzles and creating, I knew i wanted to pursue a career that would allow me to flexibly move between both these states. I tackle each new product with curiosity and creativity in order to allow for functional but out-of-the-box problem solving. This results in products that are user-centric,progressive and living, growing in time with the business and its needs.